Enjoy the world of Roxx....

Monday, September 6, 2010

Long time no blog!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged. I've been crazy busy! I have been working a good 10-12 hours a day and getting my own training and cardio in. It's sooo not easy!

Currently I'm 7 weeks a way from my competition. I'm soooo excited! I'm starting to tighten up my nutrition and adding in more cardio. The cardio part can be a drag but I have great friends and clients that totally help me out. I'm totally thankfully for them! Another thing I'm thankful for is the gym I work at finally got a cardio theater. It's where you watch a movie while doing cardio. I'm for sure bringing in Rocky! It'll help for motivation.

I also added in some Bikram yoga once a week. If you haven't tried this I totally suggest it! It's an amazing workout and helps so much with flexibility. I would for sure also suggest wearing as little as possible. When I first walked in I saw all these guys and girls half naked and was a little shocked. After the first 10 minutes I understood why! LOL! I was totally overdressed! Next week I'm hoping to take a Tabatta class. Wish me luck!

Today I got to FINALLY see the Expendables. HOLY CRAP! What an amazing movie! In the first 15 minutes a man is blown in half! It was amazing! I surprised Amy and myself weren't kicked out of the movie for yelling. LOL! GO SEE THIS MOVIE! Anyone who said it was bad is dumb.

Well, I'm gonna have my last meal and hit the hay. I have a client at 7:30 am. I don't function so well at this time lol.

Hugs everyone!
-Nikki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment