Enjoy the world of Roxx....

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

3 1/2 weeks, 2 1/2 weeks & 4 weeks but who's counting??

Today is 3 1/2 weeks until www.newenglandfitnessweekend.com .  That means 2 1/2 more weeks of work and 4 weeks until I leave New England for my new home in Tampa.  I'm so excited, sad and nervous for the amazing change that's about to happen.  Life is such a great adventure and I'm pumped to go along for the ride.

Prepping for this show has been completely different and I've had a different mindset through it all.  These next couple of weeks are going to be the toughest.  Not just with training but spending time with the amazing people in my life.  I'm surrounded by the most loving and encouraging people and I'm totally grateful for you all.  I could never survive these last couple weeks without Max if I didn't have you guys to lift me up when I'm sad or kick me in the butt when I wanna be lazy.  Thank you sooo much!

Along with the prep for this show I've had the honor of connecting with so many new people who are inspiring me to work harder than ever and I can't wait to meet you all at this show!  We are totally going to rock the stage, weekend and even the building!!  Providence, RI isn't going to be the same after we're done!

With all that being said let's kick it into high gear and kill these next couple weeks.  If you're already in high gear let's get to turbo!  We're in the home stretch of reaching our goal and we'll miss all this prep when we're done.  Enjoy every minute (even of cardio), every bite of food (even if you're chicken'd or tofu'd in my case out), every appointment for the beautification of you (even if it's a million dollars) and be proud of the end product that graces the stage.  Here's to us!!!!

You can check out my bio here for the New England Fitness Weekend here:
http://www.newenglandfitnessweekend.com/contestant-bios/nicole-raczynski/

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the fantastic work Nikki!!! You're amazing, and such an inspiration to myself and so many others!!! The end is in sight :) ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Bre! You're the best! Keep rockin that nutrition plan!

    ReplyDelete