Enjoy the world of Roxx....

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Catching up

Hey everybody!!

Hope everyone is doing well! And thanks so much for keeping up with me! I've been getting so busy with personal training it's amazing! I have 1 young lady who will be competing for the first time August 14th. I'm sooooo excited for her and doing my best to be completely hands on for her. I also have a gentleman who hadn't been able to workout more than cardio and just some ab machines. The last 2 training sessions we've had he's been doing squats and working with all different equipment. I'm soooo excited! I'm soooo lucky to have the wonderful people I do as clients.

I also have some plans in August to head down to Cape Cod with some great friends for a Fitness Expo in Hyannis, MA. I'm totally looking forward to some seminars and networking with new people. I love learning new stuff and hearing about other's experiences. And......Miss Rain should be coming up to the northeast to go with me! I'm super excited!

Also, this past week I got to go kayaking for the first time! Luckily Max knew what he was doing. lol. Anyone who knows me knows I'm not a huge fan of rivers or oceans lol. It was so lovely to out on the river and nothing surrounding us. We were out for a good 2 and half hours. Next week we'll be heading to Boston for a day in the city.

And this weekend is going to be super fun. I have some very special plans with my Pretty Bitchin tag partner Ariel. I haven't seen her since the last Shimmer show. We're gonna be playing dress up and going for some lunch. I miss her so much this will be my Ariel fill for a bit.

Well it's time for me to get my food packed for tomorrow and pack up all my stuff.
Have a great night everyone!

Hugs!
-Nikki : )

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

-Emerson

3 comments:

  1. We <3 you, Nikki!

    Keep being as awesome as you can be.


    ...that sounded really dorky...but a lot better in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you doing all this fun stuff, and living life to the fullest and all! Have a safe trip and have a kickin' weekend!

    Walt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say that I stopped by and followed your gibberish.

    ReplyDelete