Enjoy the world of Roxx....

Friday, July 2, 2010

Just a quickie : )

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but my work has totally picked up! It's so amazing! I have over a dozen clients and love working with them all! I'm super lucky to have such great people in my life and I couldn't be happier. : ) Helping people feel better about themselves and seeing healthy improvements in themselves is the most rewarding job ever. I totally love it!

Now the downfall, lol, I have been working such long hours I haven't had time to keep up with my blog, facebook or twitter. Sorry everyone! But, I'm gonna do my best to be better about it.

I also wanted to thank everyone who came out to WSU. It was so hot! I think everyone was just as painfully hot as I was! lol.

Well, back to work!

Lots of hugs!
-Nikki :)

6 comments:

  1. I think it's great to hear you are keeping busy and thinking ahead without looking back!And helping others achieve their goals! I think I speak for everyone that we don't mind a late post from you, as long as you are keeping yourself busy! (:

    Glad to hear WSU went well! (sounds like they need to get some AC!)

    Have a happy 4th!

    Walter

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always better to blog late, than not to ever blog at all, or something like that. Have a great but always safe 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its okay, a woman's got to stay busy to get that green! ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki,
    I need to ask one question, being the wrestling fan that I am....Who was your favorite girl to work with in your time at TNA?---THANKS IN ADVANCE---bird

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard rumors you where going back to TNA is the true?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bird! I can't pick just one girl who was my favorite. It'd be WAY too hard to pick since I love them all. I think each one of them brings a different aspect to a match.

    Hey Gene,

    Where did that rumor come from? I'm gearing up for next month to start my hardcore training for my competition. At that point I don't have much time or focus for anything else.

    ReplyDelete