Enjoy the world of Roxx....

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Omeletes To Go

Hey everyone!

I know everyone has busy schedules and myself included. One of the biggest problems with staying on track for most people is having time to cook and prepare themselves for the day. This recipe totally helped me out and still totally do. It's totally an omelet on the go!




What you need:
Muffin Tin (I use a bigger muffin tin. This way I can make 6 meals with it)
Cooking Spray
Egg Whites
And...what ever you'd like in your omelet!

Pre heat your oven to 375. Spray down your muffin tin with cooking spray. Since I use the bigger tin so I can fit 3 egg whites in 1 cup. I made veggie omelets so I added in chopped mushrooms, onions, peppers, garlic and spinach.


Pop these guys in the oven for about 20-25 mins depending on your oven. I usually watch for the edges to turn brown. You cook these up and you'll have breakfast for a week : ) You can make different ones in each cup. The possibilities are endless!

1 comment: